Sunday, March 4, 2012

ABOUT ME

Hello world...or maybe just El Camino Art 141. My name is Reggie Walker (the Government calls me Reginald). Okay, so I am 26 years old going on 21 and trying to forever hold on my youth, LOL. I'm a major sneaker collector AKA SNEAKERHEAD, and my collection ranges from about 200+ sneakers. I graduated from Torrance High School and actually graduated a couple years ago from here (El Camino) in Business and Economics. As time progressed, I was quickly losing interest in that field. I took a liking into photography and have since been doing a little bit of free lancing and now want to see if I can get a understanding of the Digital Arts programs. Weather this is a fad or a passion, I do hope it takes me somewhere. Thanks for reading and enjoy the semester with me

No comments:

Post a Comment