Monday, March 5, 2012

ARTIST A DAY

A very talented Japanese artist who uses trash like items such as discarded plastic utensils, toys, and tibitds to create beautiful animal sculptures. Some of her plastic artwork measures from 18 inches to over eight feet in length and can contain up to 500 pieces of junk. Her artworkis just beyond beautiful and the fact that she only uses used and discarded items to make such a beautiful pieces is just amazing. The way she fits objects together and uses them to arrange her sculptures is something I have not seen before and I believe she will be making alot of people interested in her in the years to come.

1 comment:

  1. I love this artist. I actually picked the same one. After looking up this artist, I have learned to appreciate recycled items. I had no idea that people like her could make such extraordinary art with a plastic spoon or forks. Makes me want to save everything now and make my own.

    ReplyDelete